Have you seen these classroom self-portrait t-shirts before?
I think they are the neatest things EVER and am so excited to be doing one for my class this year! Whitney Daniels Designs makes them and the process is easy-peasy.
Here's a picture of what the t-shirt design looks like from their website:
You just have your kids draw a picture of themselves on an index card,
send home the parent order form they have prepared for you, collect the money (only $7/shirt!) and then send in your order!
Here are my kiddos' self-portraits! I am so excited to send the order off this weekend!
LOVE the cute picture one of my girls drew for me.
She even added my freckles!
And can you guess how I was wearing my hair when she drew the picture? :)
On another subject, I wanted to give a long-overdue THANK YOU to Miss DeCarbo from
Jill from Marvelous Multiagers
AND Kaleigh from Kaleigh's Klassroom
for giving me this wonderful blog award!
Thank you girls so much! Their blogs are fabulous and filled with lots of great ideas, so if you haven't yet, head on over and check them out!! I just gave another award to some other blogs, but here are some more wonderful blogs for you to add to your list!
1. Patti at A Series of 3rd Grade Events
2. Melissa at Dilly Dabbles
3. Mrs. Tolbert at Daisy Days for Learning
4. Jennifer at Teaching with a Smile
5. Kim at Finding JOY in 6th Grade
6. Randi at Teach it with Class
7. Courtney at Teaching in Paradise
8. Lisa & Beth at Made in the Shade in Second Grade
9. Mrs. Halbert with Learning with a Happy Heart
10. Ashley at Live 2 Learn